Well February has ended and tomorrow is March – which means I have 31 days to figure out the A to Z Challenge. No pressure Suchita, all is well.
Hello everyone! This post was supposed to be about me chartering out my expectations from the A to Z Challenge – a daily blogging challenge set in April – but I am so far behind schedule that this is going to be more of a rant.
Considering I have been thinking about the challenge since the one in 2017 ended, I am so wholly unprepared that the theme I had locked in after months of rejecting everything my brain threw my way is starting to sound unappealing and nonsensical.
I have thought of not participating this year and rejected that idea as well – because what’s life without a little challenge *laughs and cries at the same time*
So here’s my plan of action: (sane Suchita will remember this but in case the defeatist Suchita shows up when the going gets tough, this will act as a booster…hopefully)
- Decide on a theme – pronto
- I know you want to finish your Gunslinger story and I cry your pardon Hunter but I promise I will come back to you soon
- Plan out your March posts now so you can stop obsessing over those and move onto April posts
- Go back to point 1 – repeat (once – understood? Repeat once)
- CALM DOWN
- It’s okay that the book you *really* want to get to is gathering dust on your desk. It isn’t going anywhere and it will welcome you when you’re ready to give it your undivided attention
- You’ve got this
Now that that is out of the way, how about we get to expectations:
I’m a simple girl so I want just two things – views and good material. Views are up to you, material is up to me. Together we can knock this out of the park.
So let’s get started.
I am taking the Challenge of April with Blogchatter, are you?