A day after I start my blog, here’s an opportunity for a plug-in to gain traction and I’m going to exploit it.
Spoiler alert – if you wish to see the movie, avoid reading ahead – obviously.
Thoughts while watching Badrinath ki Dulhania:
- Jab bacha paida hota hai uski balance sheet shuru ho jati hai. Uski audit report banti hai shaadi par – BRILLIANT!
- Of course Varun and Alia meet at a wedding. Salaa I have been attending so many and I meet only creepy uncles and drunk aunties.
- Sister: I already saw all this in Humpty Sharma ki Dulhania. Why am I watching it again?!
- Moong ki daal ka halwa. MOONG KI DAAL KA HALWA. Shit yaar mujhe bhi khana hai.
- I wonder how far Jhansi and Kota are via road
- How *do* you calculate compound interest?
- Parents: Jhansi Aur Kota koi itna sundar nahin hai
- Abey shaadi hone waali hai? Abhi toh interval bhi nahin hua…shaadi ho gayi toh interval ke baad kya dikhayenge?
- Woohoo Bombay…shot of sea link…ahh look at that beautiful sea
- Eh you can’t do all this in Singapore
- Oh chalo they got arrested
- Has Singapore recently opened doors for Bollywood?
- Why is no one saying can can la?
- YOU CANNOT DO THIS IN SINGAPORE! WHY IS NO ONE ARRESTING THEM?
- PHIR SE DANGAL? PASSPORT NAHIN HAI DEPORT HO JAOGE.
- Moong ki daal ka halwa – awe – eh yaar yaha kidhar acha halwa milega?
- Sara kha gaya? Abey pet chal jayega
- How are they sitting atop Marina Bay Sands?!
- Please don’t sex…please don’t kiss…sanskar man…don’t don’t…chalo avoided. Phew!
- Sweet movie
- Me: ma aapko moong ki daal ka halwa banana ata hai?